Sunday, September 4, 2011

Meet: Kodak and Kompis!

In May, Dan and I became parents to two cats - Kodak and Kompis. We adopted them from Katthjälpen in Malmö. They are 1.5 year-old brothers. Silly, crazy, and kind of naughty, they keep us very entertained.

Kompis
Colors: Black tabby with white paws and belly
Personality: Meow-y, hyper, super cute
Skills: Leaping high, could potentially catch birds
Bad habits: Chewing on expensive laptop cords, sleeping on the counter-top
Cuddle style: Under the blankets

Kodak
Colors: Browns and blacks, sort of a tortoise/tabby mix
Personality: Too cool to be pet, sweet at night
Skills: Chasing fake mice, running fast
Bad habits: Sleeping in the middle of the bed
Cuddle style: On my chest with his face in my face - I can't roll over!






The kitties with my Mom when she was visiting. They can smell any fish or meat you cook and they get very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment